- SENSORY ENGAGEMENT: Nubbly surface engages the senses and enhances tactile development
- MOTOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Gripping, tossing, bouncing, and rolling encourage growth of fine and gross motor skills
- ENHANCE LOGIC AND REASONING: Rolling, tracking, and bouncing enhance hand-eye coordination, visual sensory development, and logic & reasoning skills
- VISUALLY STIMULATING: Bright, colorful design engages visual senses and encourages color recognition skills
- Contains 4 balls; Colors may vary; Recommended for ages 6 months and up; Edushape products are made with BPA and phthalate free plastic
- Each ball has a different surface texture for different sensory stimulation.
For more information on motor skill difficulties for kids with autism: Motor Skills in Autistic Children | LoveToKnow