Use those fine motor and cognitive skills to take things apart and put them back together with the Take-A-Part Airplane.
Use logic and thinking to work out assembly. The nifty powered screwdriver works just like the grown-up version, turning in two different directions to loosen and tighten connectors.
Grab the power drill and change the propeller, the wings, or a tyre. Builds and discover, over and over. This Plane Take-Apart Set comes with 21 colorful and chunky plane parts, easy to assemble with the battery-powered toy drill. The drill turns in both directions. Includes 3 different bits to adapt to the different screws and connectors. Once the airplane is complete, it’s ready for takeoff! Building toys like this toy construction set helps with hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. All Battat Take-Apart Toys meet or exceed safety standards.
25 PIECES: 21 plane components, 1 power drill and 3 connectors.
What you should know:
- 1 Take-Apart Plane with 1 toy drill and 3 bits
- Build a working, moving toy airplane
- Pretend play improves concentration and memory
- Helps with many developmental assets
- Building toys for kids 3 years +
- DIMENSIONS PKG: 12″(L) x 5″(W) x 7″(H)