This multi-coloured, durable fidget sensory sleeve is designed as a therapeutic resource for Alzheimer’s, dementia and Autistic patients. While Alzheimer’s, dementia, and autistic patients have different symptoms, they have one thing in common: the need to keep their hands busy and brains active. It has several attached accessories to stimulate brain activity, from zippers, beads and sequins to flannel, ribbons and elastic rings, have been specially designed to encourage patients to touch, feel and play with the cuff. The soft textiles, which are bright, multi-coloured shapes that immediately attract attention, ensure no harm to the patient when playing with the fidget sensory sleeve
It is made from high quality and durable materials. The accessories are firmly attached to ensure they cannot be pulled off. The sleeve measures 29cm by 16cm and is lightweight and portable.
Comes with a handy guidance book that has 45+ practical dementia and Alzheimer’s activities ideas, written by a certified Occupational Therapist. The book includes 2 chapters, the first of activities that are suited for late-stage dementia and the second chapter for early-stage dementia.
- Creates a strong visual impact.
- Relieves anxiety and boredom.
- Fidget accessories relaxes the brain.
- Restores and strengthens memory.
- Can be easy folded into a smaller size and packed away.
- Helps caregivers in providing stimulating activities and puzzles that are safe to use and comes with a handy guidance booklet that is full of therapy activities.