Roll the beads as you wear this necklace! This is an awesome wearable sensory tool that feels amazing to use & look good with anything.
These necklaces have been effective for those who may
- hair twirl or pull
- suffer with trichotillomania
- stim with fabric
- roll Blu-Tac (NOTE : SPEKS range also helpful to replace this also)
- love squishies and soft sensory input
- also wonderful for decreasing agitation for those with dementia and anxiety.
The size can easily be shortened to the wearer’s preferred length (see below), and they have a break away clasp for safety if pulled & come in a storage container.
Wearable sensory tools are often most effective as the hand starts to use them subconsciously as a means of reducing anxiety.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with…
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration – great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits – such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keep out of reach of children under three years old as the beads can pose a choking hazard.