This Automatic Pill Dispenser sounds alarms and flashes to indicate to the client that their medication is due. A carousel travels inside the dispenser to provide the correct dose of medication at the correct time. The dispenser can be unlocked by a pharmacist or carer when it is due to be refilled.
The pill dispenser:
- Has security with a lock and key
- Can dispense medication up to 28 times per day
- Has multiple alarm tones and times to alert to the client when medication is due
- Has spare keys, trays and discs available for replacement if needed
- Can indicate if any medication has been missed when unlocked
Please Note: Due to Safety and Mobility’s infection control policy, returns/refunds are unavailable for change of mind purchases, unless a product fails to meet consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law.