or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
About this product
The Sensory Sensations Single Drip Liquid Timer has two different colours in it that create a pretty and interesting effect as the oil moves down the liquid in the flattened glass. The timer is approximately 10cm tall.
The Sensory Sensations Single Drip Liquid Timer has two points where different coloured oil droplets emerge. Each of the droplets can descend simultaneously or separately, with the flattened surface forcing the oil droplets into different shapes as they descend down the tube.Once finished, it can be turned over and the process commenced again.
The Sensory Sensations Single Drip Liquid Timer has several beneficial therapeutic functions:
* As a simple timing device during activities such as brushing teeth. A fun way to distract from the actual activity and set a time limit on completing that activity.
* As a reward for completing an activity
* To calm during periods of sensory overload
* As a distraction during episodes of sensory overload
* To reduce anxiety during stressful periods - the rhythmical drops can have a soothing effect
* For visual tracking - watching the movement of the oil droplets as they flow down the ramps - are they running at the same pace? Which colour will finish first?.
* To demonstrate the scientific principles regarding viscosity and liquid densities
Each timer is made from a hard plastic tube and whilst it could withstand some knocks it will not stand up to being thrown or dropped on hard surfaces, so care should be taken when using this item. This product has been tested and passed safety standards, but should it be broken it is recommended that care be taken not to ingest contents.
Each timer comes in an attractive colourful cardboard box.
As a local Australian supplier, this product can usually be dispatched within 24 hours on weekdays.
Check out our full range of liquid motion oil timers and find one that suits you best! We now have bundles of liquid timers at a discounted price, so check those out if you'd like to try a variety of timers!