Woodrow is a lying Piebald cat in white and black colour and is a realistic soft plush toy. He is a premium quality handmade soft long-haired cat and is very cuddly.
Piebald cats are also called bicolor cat. The word “piebald” comes from “pie” (from “magpie”) and “bald” which means a white patch or spot. In addition to cats, other animals with piebald coloring include horses, dogs, birds, pigs, cattle, and even some snakes.
Woodrow measures 36cm/14″ in length excluding the tail or 41cm/17.5″ including the tail, 20cm/8″ in height and 26cm/10″ in width.
- Soft and cuddly plush toy item making it the perfect memento gift for the Piebald cat lover
- Great comforter toy which is an ideal toy to be weighted for sensory purposes
- Perfect to lay on your bed as an ideal companion
- Comfort therapy toy for patients with Dementia
- The perfect companion for lonely seniors and residents in aged care.
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.310 kg