A topsy-turvy point-wranglin’ challenge!
Players take turns tossing the rubbery horseshoes to try and ring them onto the suspended pole and platforms.
Land a Sitter with the horseshoe flat on a platform. Get a Ringer by ringing the horseshoe around the pole on any platform.
Or, score extra big by getting one of your horseshoes to HANG from one of the platforms!
Just keep in mind… With every toss, the whole thing swings more and more. Do you have the skills to wrangle the most points and win?
Hand-eye coordination is put to the ultimate test with the perilously pendulous game of Swingin’ Shoes!
- Game of tossing horseshoes onto a suspended pole and platforms
- Encourages gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, concentration
- An intensely topsy-turvey challenge!
- Land a Sitter for 1, 2, or 3 points
- Land a Ringer for 3 points
- Land a Hanger for 2, 3, or 4 points
- Play one-on-one or in teams
- Player or team with the most points after all horseshoes have been tossed wins
- Horseshoes are soft, rubbery, flexible, and safe
- Pole and platforms hang easily from any doorframe
- Includes pole with platforms, doorframe hanger, 8 horseshoes (4 orange, 4 green)
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High-quality materials and construction – Lasting durability, exceptional gameplay
The value of using those gross motor skills is highlighted in this article:
A video of how the game works is here: